Friday, April 9, 2010

A Little Q & A

over at Tollipop. Here are my answers: 1. the ability to speak ten languages of my choice would go nicely with no. 5. 2. the ability to render my surroundings utterly clean. I like to play around in the kitchen, not so big on the cleaning thing. I get sidetracked too easily. 3. underwater breathing. although, if I we could change the seeing for miles into the ability to see where your children are for miles it would be the hands down winner. 4. Would you like to be able to throw a killer, missile-guided pass with the football or be a fearless, no-splash, champion diver? Hmm... that's a tough one. Does looking great in a bathing suit go with the diving? [wink] 5. Oh, to be able to wander the world. Although, if I could time travel would I also be able to wander the world? Maybe I want to change this to time travel. I could go and come back like I was never gone. Nice. 6. I'll keep this one relatively simple. I would love to just spend the day with my husband. 7. I would want to be a visitor of the Sermon on the Mount.

No comments:

Post a Comment