Sunday, March 1, 2009

Keeping My Promise...

Just a couple of photos I took as part of a class by Kara... counting my blessings (not including people... yet). I just took a walk around my house and took pictures of what ever caught my eye. Things I've been taking note of lately.
This one cracks me up... *I* has some troubles actually lifting the seat and peeing into the toilet. It makes me angry. When I see this star I am happy because the lid was lifted and I like to think that he stuck it there to give himself a little pat on the back for remembering. I am not a woman who gets upset for the toilet seat being left up. Better that than a wet bottom!
I love new projects. I love things to make + do. I'm working on my life story. I'm getting my hands dirty and thinking about things I love/people I love. It's been fun. I'll share more when I have more.
One night while *B* read the BofM to the boys I doodled "I love you" in a notebook with the crayons dotting their floor. The next morning *I* brought a note to me and stuck it on my wall...
There are more. I've got them on my flickr.
Enjoy the journey!

2 comments:

  1. Cute! Cute! It's always good to focus on the good. "I" is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I am on the lookout. How do I know if it works? That could be tricky. I love I*'s note to you. That is how we all survive motherhood. Moments like these are when you want to eat them up! I do see wool sweaters at thrift shops. I will have to look for some on $ day. I have a super cute one, and I want to figure out what to do with it. I like the sweater set idea. I will take note. Great to talk to you- can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete