Tuesday, February 24, 2009

2.for.Tuesday

Today I'm going to share something I've been saving. No laughing allowed. I'm sorry to say that I can't share it as it was meant to be shared and you can't see it as I did because I saved the link wrong and now only have this picture... just know that it was amazing and inspiring and I know I'm a bit odd but... I wish you could have seen it. And don't be surprised if some day you walk into my house and I've taken a sharpie to my walls. The only thing holding me back is this: How would I ever explain to my children (who already have issues with wall art) that it's okay for me to draw over an entire room but it isn't okay for *I* to write the name of every room on it's light switch cover. Or for *A* to draw a treasure map on the laundry room wall. There is no answer to that problem. And so I am stuck. Dreaming of what I would draw on my walls... If only I could.
one: I saw this through design*sponge quite a while ago. I've been saving it. And I apologize for lack of more. I wish I could find it again. I do, I do... I FOUND IT! Go here.
two: You know how much I like Andrea (aka: Hula Seventy). And maybe you know how much I like to make lists. Well, Andrea made a list. I want you to make a list too. You can take pictures if you want. Go here to Simple Lovely to see Andrea's list. Let me know when you're done so I can see your lists too. I'll get mine up ASAP. Promise.
Enjoy the Journey!

3 comments:

  1. Hmm. I thinking of my list. That is neat. I need to take some pics too, so that is motivating. That room is cool. Maybe you should wait awhile until you do that one. you may get more help than you want. Or, give them a few more years, and they could probably help you make a really cool one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wall - but I see the dilemna. :0)
    Lists...oh boy. So is it a list of my favorite things?

    ReplyDelete
  3. make it a list of whatever you want. I just like lists!

    ReplyDelete