Tuesday, February 17, 2009

2.for.Tuesday

Yep... I should change the name of my blog... or at least come up with something else that will keep me committed... Anywhoo... today I'm going to share two things I'm way super excited about. Because I need them. Did I say need? Maybe just want... No, I really need the chalkboard. I'm on the lookout for a great frame. Maybe *B* will just have to build me one. Maybe.
one: the chalkboard. It's cute. It's magnetic. It's from Design*Sponge. Go there and they will tell you how to do it yourself. You all need one.
two: Coco's Bobble Dress. Isn't it the cutest? Maybe Coco is just super cute. I don't care. I will be making one of these for the girl. She can wear it when she's... oh, two I think. It's a perfect age. Not playing outside without supervision but walking exclusively. Walking is a definite must. It's crocheted (which, in my humble opinion, is ever so much easier to grasp than knitting) and thanks to my Grandma's patience on numerous occasions at various different ages I think I've got a decent foundation of basics. I can stumble through from there. Intrepid? Yes. + I'm working on finding the right med that will help me actually finish it (as opposed to just starting it...do you think if I put glitter and sequins on the stuff I haven't finished it will get my attention? Just a thought... ooh, sparkly). Oh yeah, the dress is from The Purl Bee.
hee hee!
enjoy the journey!

2 comments:

  1. You always find really cool ideas. The frame around that chalk board is neat. And I LOVE that little dress. I would love to learn to crochet. That is cool that you have an idea of how to do it. You crack me up. I am getting rid of some sequins AND glitter. I would be happy to donate them to your cause. :) I hope that you are doing well, and I hope that they can find the right thing for you. Keep the fun ideas coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay - so I searched for a cute old mirror and can't find one... :0( I'm kinda sad.

    ReplyDelete