Wednesday, March 11, 2009

2.for.Tuesday

[only it's Wednesday and I've just now realized it...]

one: I make lists. A couple of years ago I started making a yearly to-do list on my birthday (inspired by none other than Hula Seventy) and I recently stumbled across this project by Elise that I love. What a great way to keep track of the things you feel are important enough to actually work towards accomplishing. I mean, I really just love the idea of having the list but yay for a cute way to document it besides just a crossed off list!

two: This is my new [old] camera. I got it for $30 on e-bay. It works. It has a sweet industrial looking flash that also works. I can use it for through-the-viewfinder photography (TtV). As soon as I master the art of manual mode on my XTi. That is the agreement. Until then it will stay in it's box.

Enjoy the Journey!

1 comment:

  1. Just remember to use the meter in viewfinder. That's the big secret! YOU CAN DO IT! ( pretend I'm saying that in the funny accent we say that in)

    ReplyDelete