Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Twenty-Five

It's just me and the girl today. Grandma had to go home to get some stuff done so she took the brothers with her. Daddy is gone to work. We've got a few projects to do...
  1. Today is the 25th. It's picture day. I think I'll document the girl mostly.
  2. I'm still working on getting "Eliza" finished. Today I will be painting.
  3. I picked up The Holy Secret by James Farrell (The Peacegiver)... maybe I'll do a little reading.
  4. I'll be doing a little online shopping... trying to find a blessing dress I can accept.
  5. I will take naps. So will the girl.

I actually did the 25 thing last month. Here's what I did with it...

Enjoy the Journey!

4 comments:

  1. How nice to have kind of a free day. I wanted to call today, but I was worried I would disturb one of your naps. I would NOT want to do that! I like your page from last month. It is really neat. I can't wait to see some of your pictures of Emma from today. I need to call you- I need details, and to check up on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma is beautiful! I love your photographs too so you'd better take at least one a day. I'm glad you have some help, the rest makes a huge difference. YOu just feel like you can get a grip on things...somewhat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, did I tell you when I talked to you that I looked for the dress and did not find it? Can't remember if I mentioned it when I talked to you today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That page layout is so cute, and Emma is adorable! Congrats again.

    ReplyDelete