Saturday, June 21, 2008

Welcome Little...

Sister! Yes, apparently just because I am convinced it's a boy doesn't make it so. Go figure. Born at 7:21 a.m. she weighed in at 8 lbs 6 oz and 19 1/2" long. She doesn't have a ton of hair, but there is hair and it looks like it's strawberry blonde or something similar. One of the nurses said she looks exactly like *A*... maybe we have another little imp.

[I have a picture but it won't upload right now... I'll try to get it up here asap]

Enjoy the Journey!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Wow, I was not expecting a girl for you! It seemed like you were totally thinking boy! So you didn't mention a name? Are you sticking with Emma? I am so happy for you guys, a girl, can you believe it? Were you shocked, suprised, what was your reaction? I'm glad all is well. You do need to post a few more details though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Mandi!! My mom called me the other day to let me know your little Emma was born. I'm so happy for you! I hope you are feeling well and that all is well! Love you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! I am so excited you got a little girl. I can't wait to see the pictures. Hope everything is going good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys! I had suspisions that it was a girl! From the picture I got from Kel's blog I thought she looked just like you! I didn't think she looked like the boys at all, but I have only seen that one picture :)I hope you are feeling good. Let me know if you need anything!
    Love, Mel

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great day to have a birthday!!! I am SO excited for you guys. I can't wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete