Friday, June 20, 2008

We're Having A Baby...

Tomorrow. Yes, that's right, tomorrow. I've decided to spare myself the possibly 2+ weeks of "what if's" and go ahead with the c-section even though the baby has turned. If my cervix was doing anything promising I would probably go the other direction. However, sparing all the details, circumstances and history being what they are... Why torture myself? I love that we'll have a baby by 7:30 a.m tomorrow!
Here are a couple of things I found today that I'm thinking about:
This is a shot from an album Ali did. I was wondering if I could make a collage type page like the one on the left and print it 5x7 or 4x6 or even just have it be in "the book". I like the interactive hand journaling. I also like the full page photo with just a lable on the right. I'm still working on trying to figure out what to do to document the boy's lives (and ours too of course!)
Leave it to elsie to come up with a really great to-do list. I love time wasters that are fulfilling too! Sometimes I think, "just stop thinking about it and do it." But then I remember that thinking about it is 90% of the fun!
I'll get you an update on the baby either when we get home or, if possible, in the hospital. Maybe we can pick up a wireless signal there. We'll have to see.
Enjoy the Journey!

1 comment:

  1. Oh good luck Mandi! I can't wait to see your little Emma or Ezra. I hope everything goes well. Be sure and post lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete