Monday, February 11, 2008

We're Having A...

Well, you know me. All I can say is that it's a baby. If you'd like to see a profile shot from the ultrasound you can click the [365] link at the right. I've also added a few other pictures from the last few days. I thought it was funny that some random guy wants to add my "I voted" picture to their group. Yeah, I don't think so... I will let you know that we told the ultrasound tech up front that we didn't want to know, so he warned us when we we're in any areas that could give things away. I did see something at the begining, and if I were more confident in my abilities I would say that we're having another boy, but... well, let's just say I'm not holding my breath. I am not really confident in my abilities and *B* didn't see the same thing I did. That said, we're having a baby! Enjoy the Journey!

5 comments:

  1. I love the ultrasound picture! It totally looks like it is saying hmm... don't you wish you knew. Either that or picking his nose! What a cool picture. Oops, I just said his. I guess we'll have to wait in suspense. I liked your Flikr thing. You'll have to explain what it (Flikr)is sometime. I know a lot of people use it, but what is the purpose?

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI flickr is just an online photo storage/sharing place. You can make it public or private. I started mine up to share my "one little word" series with the other OLW'ers. I just like that I can link it up to my blog without having to pass out an invitation. That's why I haven't made it private. There isn't so much info shared there. So what if someone knows my name. I'm sure there are plenty of Mandi Miles in the world. I know of another one right here in town.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome picture. The US tech tried to let me guess when we were having Emery and I totally thought for SURE she was a boy. Then the tech explained it to me better and she was for sure a girl. You never know, I guess. I am SO excited for you. I had a pt. the other day who hadn't found out what she was having. She had a 3 year old girl at home and was HOPING for a little boy. Right before she pushed the baby out, she said, "I hope it's a boy," then... it was another GIRL!!! She was of course happy with a girl, but it was really funny! It was fun being her nurse and I didn't even look at the US report before she had her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The *365 thing is really cool! I think after reading this I'll seriously think about starting it soon. Or..maybe I'll take a picture of LUke everyday...would that work??

    ReplyDelete