Saturday, February 9, 2008

[365] Questions Answered

I am not sure where the 365 thing started. I know of a guy who did a portrait of a different person every day for a year...365 portraits. I know of a self-portrait challenge site. I know of two women who have collaborated and took photos of a year of mornings. This year they're doing a year of evenings. It's pretty cool. Ali is doing the 365 self portrait challenge, as are Elsie and Amber. I just found this guy and am going to steal some of his portrait ideas. And of course, the Hula Seventy lady. I really like her. She is doing a photo a day... not self portraits. Mine may turn into that too, but I figured that we're all lacking photos of ourselves since we're generally the ones behind the camera. Why not try the self-portrait route. Erin asked if I was also trying different camera techniques etc. Yeah, not so much. Maybe I'll start playing around, but for now... pretty happy to just do this. I hope you like the links. I know there are so many more out there, but these are the ones I've stumbled across and I really like them. These ladies (and the couple of guys) are so incredibly talented and inspiring. I think they would be really fun to know. Life would never be dull. Enjoy the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment