Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hello Again!

Hi! It's been a while. I've not been feeling the greatest. I hope you all had Happy Valentine's. I went to the school and helped in little man #1's class... they passed out Valentine's and had a little sugar rush party. This one game really had them all going. They had 30 seconds to stack as many conversation hearts as high as they could. The little man was doing great but he'd always push for just one more and the tower would topple. After a few rounds he was so frustrated. I felt so bad for him. He's way too much like me. Too perfectionistic or whatever. We just need to learn to leave well enough alone. *B* had school on the 14th so we celebrated on the 15th. He took me out to Texas Roadhouse and then we went and saw 27 Dresses it was a cute movie. We both really liked it. I had to laugh though, because I kept having to fight the tears... it's these stinking pregnancy hormones... the poor girl just got stepped on way too much. Today a lady knocked on my door and said that my boys were naked and that she completely understands since she has boys of her own... she was just worried about perverts. Yeah, me too. I swear... who told my boys they don't have to wear clothes if there is water around? They had stripped down (and the neighbors 4 year old grandson too) and were playing in the irrigation water running down the gutter. I honestly didn't think it was warm enough for that yet, but there they were. I wasn't up to fighting with them so I got their swimsuits for them. No more naked! The next time I looked out they were covered in mud. I just can't win! A special prize for all you readers from Redbox... free DVD rental. If you haven't tried the redbox you should. Can't beat $1 movies. All you have to do to get the free rental is type in the code: DVDONME when you check out. You'll still have to swipe a credit card just for identification purposes (and so they can charge you a dollar if you keep it longer than 1 day) but hey... free movie. We just watched No Reservations last night. We both really enjoyed that one too. I love that you can now rent the movies on-line then just go swipe your card and pick them up. No more having to scroll through the movies to see what's there and what isn't (sadly, the free codes don't work with on-line rentals). We really like movies at our house. Lastly, I just uploaded more [365] photos. My photos are totally lacking in creativity and... something. Oh well, at least they're there.

2 comments:

  1. Living in the frozen tundra here, I can't IMAGINE playing naked in the water. They are hillarious! I am going to have to try Redbox out. You can't beat the price. I always walk past it in our Walmart as I am checking out. One of these days, I am going to have to actually use it. I read my camera manual tonight at work, hoping to learn how to take better pictures- like how to actually USE the camera, besides on AUTO. I finished the manual feeling like it didn't help much at all. I like your pictures. I want to learn how to make mine better. I guess I just need to play with it more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Texas Roadhouse! I started laughing when I read about you crying during the movie. That is totally me when I am pregnant! Sounds like you had a great Valentine's. Glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete