Tuesday, July 28, 2009

It's our "happy aniversary" today and I'm trying to throw something together. This used to be so much easier pre-children... we couldn't get a sitter so I'm planning a surprise picnic under twinkling lights in the big tree and as I've been pulling out lights and telling the boys I want to surprise dad they've thrown together their own surprise. *I* is dressed up like a vampire and *A* is going to be a zombie and the plan is to scare daddy when he gets home. That would be a great surprise. Ah, to be a kid! Anyway, I'm going to bow out of 2.for.Tuesday today and direct you over to Ali Edwards blog. She has guest tutorials every tuesday and today is how to photograph birthdays. We all know we have those in our lives. Enjoy the journey!

3 comments:

  1. Let us know how it turns out!!! I want pics of the twinkling lights! I know you're still wishing you'd picked up some of those anthropologie vases, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary You guys. That sounds like a fun idea. Way to be creative! I love that the boys are dressing up. That is so....Boy! We'll miss seeing you guys at the reunion. I think that the kids are coming down with Gina and Brent though and Grandma and Grandpa will help watch them. They are so nice. The kids were so sad that they were going to miss it. We are SAD! I guess that is life though. :( I am guessing you have heard our excitement? Check out my pictures in the blog. I still need to fix the post, and do some explaining, but there are pix that give the general idea. We are trying to close fast- probably in about a week and a half. Talk about life changing on a dime. We are excited though. Blessed. Hope all is well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!!! What was your picnic menu?

    ReplyDelete