Friday, July 17, 2009

and again today:

I'm supposed to be cleaning the house and getting ready to head to yet another family reunion in the mountains but I'm fascinated by this whole photo editing stuff. For example, I sometimes love vignettes and sometimes I really hate them. It all depends on how obvious they are. So, I LOVE this edge burn technique from a couple of days ago. It's so subtle but make a definite difference in the look of the photo. I think they just look more vibrant and professional. This is the first one I did. Are you getting tired of the girls birthday shoot yet?
I think the after photo is a tad bit over exposed, but I still like the effect. I don't like a complete wash out. I will get better with practice.
Enjoy the journey!

2 comments:

  1. I love the overexposed look myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mandi! "The girl" is sooo cute..and she looks like her mommy!!!!

    ReplyDelete