Tuesday, July 14, 2009

2.for.Tuesday

Hi, my name is Mandi and I am addicted to sugar. It's sadly so true. A couple of months ago I bought some fun cookie fillers like mini Reese's Pieces, Kraft carmel bits, etc. I was going to try out fun and exciting cookies recipes. But that requires effort. It's so much easier to just eat the fillers... one: making books. something very similar to this cereal box journal. *I* wants to write the 8th Harry Potter book. It's called Harry Potter and the Serpents of Death. He ripped a bunch of pages out of a notebook, folded them in half, and proceeded to bug me until I threaded the sewing machine and sewed up the spine. Very quick + very easy. Or... easy peasy nice and cheesy as he likes to say. two: had an epiphany. I am going to ask the man if it's okay to hang pegs around the boys room. Then I'm going to make these toy bags. Then I'm not going to care what they stuff into them as long as the stuff isn't on the floor. This will solve many problems in our house. Coats on the stairs. Back packs on the front steps. Toys stuffed under the dresser. And yet, even as I write this I know it won't work because the stuff isn't in their room, it's on the stairs and the front steps most of the time. I need a solution. In the meantime, these bags are very cute and I think it would be so super fun to design your own fabric. Enjoy the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment