Tuesday, August 4, 2009

2.for.Tuesday

hello hello hello! going to try to be quick here. we're on our way to the mountains again for the rest of the week. I love the mountains, but I am peopled out. it doesn't matter who or where. I am really just done. I hope it will be okay [seeing as how this is another family reunion trip]. I have to keep reminding myself to be pleasant. especially with this woman I work with. she honestly never stops talking. I feel like screaming. well, I won't tell you what I feel like screaming. it's not very nice. I'm not very nice. I keep telling *B* I shouldn't be allowed out in public, but he doesn't seem to be listening.
so, the plan this week is to put together my best of '08 book [the photo above is not mine. It's Rachel Denbow from the steady hand faulty heart class I took. I just love the look of her messy books stacked up]. I know I've been talking about it a long time. I'm not taking a book. I'm not feeling very social. I will put together the book.
one: 100 reasons to love summer. Molly Irwin is making a book right now and watch her progress is really inspiring me. I keep flip flopping in my decisions. totally indecisive as to how I want to do this thing. cold + clean professionalism? tactile + messy? so many different ways. I guess you get to be surprised with me. because, like I said. this week. I'm ordering it on monday. done or not. so it better be done.
two: poladroid. Molly shared this today. I love it! Seriously, there is this obsession I've always had with instant photos [I think I've shared this with you before... when I was so sad I lost the bidding on the grandma polaroid... that is still a sad memory for me.] once at work I won a gift card for $20 dollars to the mall + it was when wal-mart was still in the mall so I bought a mini polariod with the money and I loved it but I wish the photos had been larger. I still randomly look at e-bay for old polaroids. I am dreaming of a photo walk date with *B* on a quick trip somewhere we've never been. I've always wanted to hop on a plane and go on a date someplace new...
anyway. this program is so fun. you just drag + drop your photos onto the polaroid camera. then wait + watch as your photo magically appears as a polaroid. It even has cute sound effects. oh, try it try it try it!
enjoy the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment