Friday, August 14, 2009

Already?

Summer ended yesterday at our house. Yes, that's right. Back to school time already. I can't believe it. *A* will be going to school. a.m Kindergarten. He met his teacher yesterday. I hope she gets a kick out of him like I do. I hope she realizes that he just needs to be loved and enjoyed. I hope she knows that he's not naughty on purpose. He won't actually start until monday, but the house is already showing signs of missing children. With big brother gone he has set off in search of friends. I've not seen him since he made his bed this morning. The quiet is so nice. Just me and the girl and she's taking a nap. Now to do something with it. Yes, lets. Enjoy the Journey!

2 comments:

  1. Did you do something fun? I'm going to start calling you on Monday. That's the day sister...so think of what you're going to deep clean. I'm doing my bedroom. It is so needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always seem to be so creative and gung ho even with your kids around, I can't imagine whats going to happen now.

    ReplyDelete