Monday, December 15, 2008

Snow Is Falling All Around...

Our true first snowfall was Saturday night but the boys didn't get to see it so it doesn't count. besides, a few snowflakes isn't much to sing about. Today... well that's another story entirely. It has been snowing all day and some of it is even hanging around. It's really is begining to look a lot like Christmas.
Here are some of the photos I've taken of our 12 Days project. It's been a lot of fun and they are so excited to write in their journals. Well... *I* is. The other little man just wants to color pictures of random things that he somehow always manages to tie into Christmas. i.e. he was coloring monsters and calling them snow monsters. He wants a gingerbread man for Christmas. I'm not sure where that came from or what it's all about, but I can do that. I can definitely do that.
So, tonight we're going to hit Target and let the boys shop for each other for FHE. *B* and I could really use some good guidance to get the shopping done for Santa and we're not really sure what the boys are asking for. Letting them shop for each other is great for Santa's helpers since mostly they want to get each other what they really want themselves.
Hot chocolate on the menu again tonight. What do you think of those candy cane "straws"? I love them! They're Bob's Sweet Stripes they have them at Wal-Mart this year. Wahoo! Try them. Try them. Try them!
Enjoy the Journey!

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute storyboard of the snow pics! Candy cane straw for hot chocolate?!?!?!? I love the world and all of the smart people in it - and you for finding all of the cool things I want to know about so I can copy everything you do! LOL

    ReplyDelete