Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2.for.Tuesday

I think I should just change the name of my blog to 2.for.Tuesday!
As this year is coming to an end I've been mulling over what I want to accomplish this next year. I'd say that this year has been pretty much swallowed up in new baby and damage control. I'd like to be more proactive and do less aimless wandering and "where to start" wondering. I have an appointment with a psychiatrist on the 19th. I hope to determine if the ADHD diagnosis I was given a couple of years ago was just a crock or if it's a hopeful jumping off point to more sanity.
Today I want to share something that was in my inbox this morning. I think you've probably all heard of this. I've been told how great it is numerous times and never did check it out. Once I turn on the computer all bets are off. Someone needs to create a "waste-not" big sister control where each time you get on the computer you have to type in the websites you can visit before the internet will open up the world to you. I frequently get lost in the world wide web (It's been two hours now since I logged on and I'm finally back to my inbox and getting this post done... )! That would ne such a help to me. I would have to think about what I wanted to accomplish and then be done once I accomplished it. So... back to my inbox and what I wanted to share:
one: Fly Lady. That may be all I need to say, but more specifically, this.
This is actually something I put on my "32 things to do..." list that I've yet to share with you. #31: go to bed with an empty sink.
two: a party hat template to make fun hats to bring in the new year. It's from Scholastic. I think the kiddos would have fun with this. Just gather up random art stuff and let them go. If I get around to doing it I will post some photos.
Enjoy the Journey!

2 comments:

  1. ADHD ha? I think they're wrong, but I'd be interested to hear. I think your artistic, creative, and mentally astute. Thats my diagnosis. See if I'm right on with the psych.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am anxious to hear what the doctor has to say. Are you seeing the real doc this time? I hope you had a good Christmas. We missed seeing everyone. I totally BELIEVE in Flylady. When I do the things she lines out, I am so much happier and productive. It is just staying with it. Why is it that it is so hard to do the things that make your life better? Crazy. I like your two for Tuesdays. It is fun. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete