Tuesday, December 23, 2008

2.for.Tuesday

craziness!
one: 365 project. Yes. Again. One of these years I wll actually accomplish this. Does anyone want to call me daily and ask if I took a photo today? The project is not news, but I have a link to a list for you: 365 Days/365 Ideas for Photos from Creating Keepsakes. A big thank you to them!
two: A super cute button wreath ornament from the 12 Days of Christmas Memories by Jeannette Herdman. I don't have a picture to share, but I can forward the e-mail with picture and instructions if you'd like them. Just drop me a comment. Sorry! I really wanted to share a picture, but that would mean that I've made one... hmm.
Enjoy the Journey!
If this is it until Christmas have a happy one!
I never sent any Christmas cards out. Costco cropped them wrong (even after I adjusted the cropping pre-ordering) I'm bummed about them. *B* says we still need to get them sent and he's right. I've lost my fire about it. So maybe you'll get them, maybe I'll sneak them into the trash in a few months. Whatever. Here's what you'd get if I sent them:
Merry Christmas! (the overlay is a slightly altered one from Ali Edwards for Designer Digitals).

4 comments:

  1. I'm sad that Costco ruined your cards. They look really cute, too bad I don't get one. Costco ruined my cards too, so I put a white border around it then when they cropped it, they only took off the white. Worked for me. Anyway... They are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they look great! Please send them. You have such a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know they'll reprint them free if they mess up, right? Probably too much hassle. They turned out really great! Did you change the small font under the celebrate? I love what it says!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the card! It turned out really cute! You are looking really good too!

    ReplyDelete