Tuesday, December 9, 2008

2.for.Tuesday

I've been setting aside things to share on Tuesdays and I actually did something today so I wanted to share it before the day was over! Here you go: one: Have you seen the photo overlays that Ali Edwards sells on Designer Digitals website? I love them and I've actually used them a few times (that's what I used for the thank you postcards I sent out for The Girl). Today I made our Christmas cards. I'm not sure if I want to show the project or not though. I'd rather you be surprised... hmm. Tell you what, e-mail me (or leave me an extra comment that I won't send through to post... make sure it's extra. I want to post your comments but not publicize your address). I'll send you a Christmas card if you send me your address. Then you can see the project of the day! Deal. two: It's cookie week at Martha's. I know... Martha, Martha, Martha. But, you have to admit they still comes up with some really great stuff over there. Anyway, back to the sharing. It's a quiz. What kind of cookie are you? You'll never know unless you go find out! This is me: "You are undoubtedly Molasses-Gingerbread Cookies. You're warm, spicy, and multifaceted." Ha ha! I love gingerbread cookies! So, now you know what I am. What are you? Enjoy the Journey! P.S. I just made *B* take the quiz: "You are undoubtedly Sugar Cookie. You are simple and sweet, but can be jazzed up with some extra attention." Yep, I would say that's him in a nutshell. P.S.S. He whole-heartedly agreed with the spicy part of mine.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Mandi, I just read about your hospital stay! I'm so sorry, that is about the scariest thing ever! The worst is that you were being a pro-active mom and took her to the doctor, who FAILED to diagnose her. Thats incredible. I'm so glad she's doing better. Hopefully you can get back on track and enjoy the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is Baby doing? Is she all better yet? I took the quiz and found out I'm a candy-stripe cookie (I think that's what it called me). I'm not sure how accurate it is, though, because I wasn't sure what all the answers meant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay - so obviously you are posting a LOT more and I just need to check in more often! Super Cute gingerbread men - I am a sugar cookie like *B* - that must be why you like him so much :0)

    ReplyDelete