Monday, November 5, 2007

Lesson Time

Well ladies, you've coaxed me out of the hole I've been hiding in for the past few days. I'll try to answer your question in a way that makes sense...
  1. When I upload my photos I always use "none" and "large" options.
  2. After they're loaded I move them around and resize them until they fit like I want them to. It usually takes a few edits, but it's worth it.
  3. When they're grouped like I want them I highlight the whole grouping and center them using the "align center" command in the tool bar.

Sounds easy? It is, but it will take a little time to get it just right. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Oh yes, something to keep in mind. I usually add my photos very last because when I tried putting them in the space I wanted while still typing it messed up my paragraph spacing (there wasn't any!). Adding the photos last seemed to fix that.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! Thank you...I think I'm going to experiment VERY soon with that! Thanks a bunch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I will try it again! I am glad someone I know has this blog thing figured out, becasue I sure don't.
    I heard about B's "awesome" fishing trip. Sounds like Roland and Pam will be going soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to tell you HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you have a fun day.

    ReplyDelete