Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The List:

So, my friend Melissa took the boys for a few hours and I spent some time thinking/ working on this list. The first ten are inspired by this past General Conference talks. I'll link the articles where they apply...
  1. Do less.
  2. Attend the temple monthly.
  3. Study diligently.
  4. Pray earnestly.
  5. Serve willingly.
  6. Rejoice.
  7. Ponder daily the question, "Have I seen the hand of God reaching out to touch our family today?”
  8. Write it down .
  9. Don’t leave for tomorrow what you can do today .
  10. Embrace being a nurturer.
  11. Get rid of my clutter.
  12. Paint a picture.
  13. Frame it.
  14. Hang it in my house.
  15. Take a photograph every day.
  16. Display pictures of my family.
  17. Re-paint the upstairs bathroom.
  18. Run in the New Year midnight run.
  19. Take the boys to Sea World.
  20. Go to a Farmer’s Market.
  21. Make a collage/scrapbook page per week.
  22. Weekly Yoga class.
  23. Perfect a whole wheat waffle/pancake recipe.
  24. Make my own Pesto.
  25. Put up all of my Christmas trees before Dec. 1.
  26. Get our year supply caught up.
  27. Make out at the lake.
  28. Chalk paint on the sidewalk with the boys.
  29. Write down the stories of my life.
  30. Lose 31 lbs.
  31. Enjoy the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment