Friday, November 16, 2007

Fun and Random

So, I took this quiz to see what my design style is. Any guesses? Usually when I take a quiz like this I think it's way off base, but this time I think they actually got it right. My design style is eccentric… “For you, it’s all about the mix. Any style is welcome in your world as long as it complements something else. You’re drawn to funky interiors and eye-catching color combinations (think red and blue, orange and turquoise, purple and gold). You like contrasting patterns and unconventional architecture. You enjoy furnishings that remind you of your travels mixed with modern pieces and offbeat antiques. Did you guess right? Unless you've walked around a store with me and had to smile politely and say, "oh, yeah!" when I show you something really random you probably wouldn't know this about me! Especially since my house has no decoration what so ever. And even the furniture has no personality... except for the olive green paisley chair. I love it's design and some day it will get new skin. Some day! So what's your design style? Click the link above and see it they get you right too (don't get stuck at the door bell... which ever one you listen to last is your choice). Enjoy the journey!

4 comments:

  1. That was fun! I just took the test, and my style is "sweet". Nothing stark and modern. You are drawn to cozy interiors. You like your patterns whimsical and your buildings quaint. You enjoy heirlooms with sentimental value....

    I think it is pretty right for me. Weird how those things could indicate what you like in house style. Yours sounds like you.. I have been shopping with you, and I know what you are saying! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine is also "sweet". Not that my house has any style at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My style is....Also "Sweet."
    That was a fun quiz...thanks for the link to it. I'm a huge HGTV fan! I'm addicted to House Hunters and I watch it every day at least once...sometimes twice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am "sweet" too! So much for my escape from "beige land" I just might be stuck in it FOREVER!

    ReplyDelete