Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I've had a birthday...

Yes it's true. I am getting older. The jury is still out on the wiser part, but hey... we all like me! I saw an idea a few months ago that I really liked and thought, "when it's my birthday I'm going to do that!" Well, I've had a birthday and now I feel like I "have to" do it because I've been waiting around to do it. Basically the idea was this: Make a list of ___ things to do before you turn ___. Since I turned 31 (sheesh!) I would make a list of 31 things to do before I turn 32. And now I've drawn a blank and nothing sounds fun enough to make a list about it! So... I've cheated. I checked out the list I saw to see if it would inspire me again. Click here if you'd like to check it out for your self. Some of her ideas I really like & will most likely steal. I think it would be a great idea to take at least one picture everyday. Then I think... yeah right! Who's going to do that? But... that's the point of a goal right? One I think I'll definitely add to the list... lose 31 more lbs. That's 1 for each year of my life. Do-able? Debatable. I think I'll have to put more thought into this list thing. Anyway, the birthday was spent being a mom and playing volleyball. The guys took me out for Pier 49 pizza (if you go get the Embarcadero with artichoke hearts... it's the BEST!). Then our ward played for placement at the regional tournament. We got slaughtered. That was it. Oh, except my cute neighbor Lill came over and tried to motivate me to clean up by asking what she could do for me while she proceeded to clean the breakfast and lunch off the table. I finally had to tell her to go home because I wanted to eat my fruit salad and read my book on my birthday... not clean off the table/ clean the house. I know, I'm borderline crazy. Do any of you have good soup recipes? I have been loving soup lately. Enjoy the Journey!

1 comment:

  1. Happy "Late" Birthday!! :) I'm sorry I missed it...now that you've talked about it, I really do know that your birthday is in November...so ya, sorry about that. Playing volleyball is always fun! I'm glad you had a good one...and I love your list! Thats such a great idea! You Rock! Also..will you and your fam be in good ole' NV for Thanksgiving? Hope to see you there! Bye for now!

    ReplyDelete