Saturday, November 24, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving Past

I'm a couple of days slow, but Happy Thanksgiving anyway. We had a lot of fun... The boys enjoyed hanging out at Grandpa & Grandma's in Bunkerville. I snapped a few pictures for all to see the excitement. Grandpa Great gets my Mom and Dad a subscription to National Geographic every year for Christmas and Little Man #1 enjoyed them alot. Little man #2 ran around like a wild man and tried to stay away from all the dogs that seem to run rampant at Grandma's house (something I'll never understand... In fact, my sister called and asked mom if they could bring their new puppy, Sam, and mom said no. She had to call back and tell her it was okay because Benny and Precious would be coming and apparently there's nothing she can do about that even though it is her house... go figure). B and I learned to play Guitar Hero and thoroughly enjoyed that. If you ever get a chance definitely try it. It totally rocks! Literally! If you look closely you can see my left contact lens sitting on my cheek just below my eye. I didn't dare to blink so my contacts kept drying out and then one finally fell out...
Hope your Thanksgiving was fun too! Enjoy the Journey.

3 comments:

  1. Rock on you guys! We played guitar hero at YW one time and I thought it was fun. The other day, we played one called dance, dance revolution, where you have a dance mat and follow the steps. That was cool too. Good exercise. Hope your holidays were nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you didn't even stop to adjust your contact!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a fun Thanksgiving weekend. I have never heard of guitar hero, but it looks like fun. That picutre of #2is hillarious!

    ReplyDelete