Tuesday, June 30, 2009

2.for.Tuesday

warning: this one's a little different than usual... one: I keep thinking how much time I waste. I am a wanderer. I wander my house aimlessly. I can't decide what to do next. As I scroll through my list of amazing things I've encountered I can't decide what to share with you. I can't decide how to put together my family book. I've got to get my family book done. Really. It's time. One day I'll think, "I'll just slap a bunch of full bleed photos into a book + I'll order it + it will be done + I'll love it." And I'm sure I will. So why haven't I done it? I'll tell you why. It's because of all the insanely fabulous pages out there. Inspiration everywhere. I can't handle it. I think I need to take a break. Really. I just need to step back and finish something already. Medications are not helping. I need real drugs. None of this, "yes, it's okay to take while you're nursing" crap. Seriously, I've got six old school school chairs + birthday banner + family book + *A's* scripture bag + my apple picking tote + fabric to recover grandpa's rocking chair + a couch and chair that need to be recovered + baby booties + a long overdue baby name + a recipe book + a coloring/doodle/baby book + a prize for Mel + cleaning cards + My Father's Dragon summer book club + a stack of fabrics intended for summer dresses + who knows what else is lurking in my unfinished stack of great ideas... two: today I went to the temple and did initiatory work for 9 Marias and 1 Lilian. What a whole lot of amazing promises and blessings and [for those of you who can] if you haven't done this for a while, you should. I decided today that I need to be reminded of these on a more regular basis. It had been so long for me. I had totally forgotten. I need to remember. enjoy the journey

5 comments:

  1. Wow that is quite the stack!! You don't have to make me my prize, maybe someday I'll just have you teach me how to sew instead!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that medication doesn't work. There is a miracle doctor in St.George who can fix your problems WITHOUT medication. What he does sounds far-fetched, but I have personally seen the difference it makes in people's lives. One of these days he will make a difference in my life too. Remind me to tell you about him sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. have no fear Mel... I am totally making you a prize. I will I will I will...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahem... tell me now Kel. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sending the pictures Mandi. They are SOOO cute. All of them. I think we are a lot alike. I find myself looking at so many neat things, but don't get anything much done. Except, I did make a skirt today for Camille, and half of one for Morgan. It was easy peasy and turned out pretty cute. My first piece of clothing that I have sewn. We probably both need to remember that we do do a lot of things... just maybe not the projects we are hoping to do.

    ReplyDelete