Thursday, June 25, 2009

Two Hundred

and the winner is... Mel! The girl had a hard time picking. I laid all the names out on the floor and would pick them up and drop them and swirl them around. She would swirl them around and look at me. So I'd tell her to get one and I pick one up and drop it and then mix them up again. She would mix them up and look at me... This went on for a while and I was wondering if I needed to get *A* to pick instead, but finally she picked one up. Finally! Yay Mel! I'll get your prize to you as soon as I know what it is [hee hee... any requests?]. I've been playing around with some photos I took of the girl in Phoenix [her one year photos. can you believe it's been a whole year?] I don't have any patience for design right now so I've been blatantly copying pages from other people. Today Mandi is the winner. I loved this page and it was calling to me since JS was sharing that amazingly cute digi paper freebie at the birthday bash today. Again, no journaling. Nothing feels right. I'm starting to wonder if I'm just going to upload all my pages/photos to Blurb like they are and hand write the journaling in as it comes to me. Sharpie does make that cool new pen that isn't supposed to bleed through paper... I'm not even sure if these kinds of pages are going to make it into the book. I'm so undecided on the book right now. Enjoy the journey!

3 comments:

  1. sniff...sniff. Sad for me! But yay for Mel! Have fun making whatever you decide to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yipee!!! I'm so excited that I won!!! As far as requests go...I couldn't tell ya, but whatever it is, I'm sure it will be something really cute!!! Thanks Emma!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bummer :0(
    I mean - I'm so happy for you Mel! J/K

    Super cute page!!! Love it! You got some stinkin cute pics of her too. About this freebie paper - how and where?

    ReplyDelete