Tuesday, June 2, 2009

2.for.Tuesday

I've got at least 10 projects in the works right now. My house is showing it too. I think *B* might be tired of me, but then I wonder: is it better to be dull + listless + slightly depressed me but have a clean house or to be excited + full of life + random but have piles stacked all around and ragamuffin kids? I know which me I prefer. If only I could get past the dirty house guilt. I would really like to have Mary Poppins live with me. Snap my fingers and all that...
one: a felt sewing book from Martha. I've been sewing [and dreaming of sewing] a lot lately and I have trouble keeping track of things like needles + the buttons I keep buying and never using etc. I need this little friend. It looks simple to make and I know it would find itself very useful. And ladies... I've just discovered that MSL has a craft blog. Of course they do.
two: a mosaic maker. I've seen these around a lot and wondered how they did it, but never took the time to find out. I'm taking a class from Elise right now and guess what she showed us today? Yep... a mosaic maker. It's so super simple and just plain wonderful. So glad she threw this into today's lesson. This is just some of my 365 project photos. Actually... it just might be all of my 365 project photos. I didn't get very far with that one...
I've got a whole lot to do. I'm trying to talk myself into focusing on the house today. *B* deserves that.
enjoy the journey!

4 comments:

  1. I love the mosaic. I would love to know how to do that sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so ultra busy these days! Wow, I'm impressed. How do you find the time with all your kids home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know - you should just bring the projects with you that can travel next week. Because I want to play too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. to Amber: I only seem ultra busy! I have a tendency to hop from one thing to the next so while I seem to be doing so much in reality I create for myself so much to do and rarely actually accomplish anything. Plus I never clean my house these days and my kids look/act like orphans. Just ask Melissa.

    ReplyDelete