Saturday, May 24, 2008

The Greatest...

Husband in the world! We have been blessed with a hand me down van that has had a little shimmy/shake problem since before we got it. *B*'s brother-in-law tried everything he could to fix it and we have since tried a few things but to no avail. Two weekends ago the guys took the van up the mountain to the fathers and sons campout... we have had a very scary shake since then. To the point that we've been racking our brains trying to figure out how we could afford a car payment or afford to drive the Big Gas Hog (the Blazer). In desperation *B* put the car up on jacks and took the wheels off. I "drove" while he watched... he came up with a theory and tonight his theory proved to be true. Thus, our van is fixed (with the exception of needing a new radiator)! He is the hero of the hour. Which is true most days in my opinion, but honestly, I've never been more grateful that he isn't afraid to take things apart and have a go at it. In that same spirit, *I* dropped our cell phone and killed the screen so we couldn't see who we wanted to call, etc. I guess he was feeling pretty confident, because *B* took the phone apart and fixed it too. He rocks! On a different note...

The photo is from Shimelle's blog she has a photo fact sheet, emphasis on awareness that you can check out if you want to be more aware behind the lens (it's on her May 23rd post). I'm definitely going to try to document my day. We'll see how it goes.

Enjoy the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment