Friday, May 30, 2008

The Winner?

I still didn't love any of those ones. I had to play with it more. I love b/w photos and think I tend to use them way too much so I wanted to stay with the color but I also didn't love the color block. This is what I came up with (Erin gave me a good photoshop tip to get the photo lighter): I had also planned to put this as a two page spread in a 11 x 8.5 mypublisher book, but now I'm thinking that I will do the paper back option and it's measures 7.75 x 5.75... it's lots cheaper and I will be able to give it to the little guys and not have to worry if they trash the thing. I can always get a new one and it won't break the bank to do it.

One more thing... I thought that you could click on the page to see it larger and be able to read the journaling, but I've since realized that isn't true. So, here it is (sorry about the bullets. Somehow I've gotten into double spacing if I hit enter so I had to use the bullets to keep it all together):

    • made a coloring book
    • designed and built
    • very cool paper airplane
    • created a menu of
    • things you can cook
    • and opened the
    • “yummy:food:restaurant”
    • wrestled with Ammon
    • bent the paper airplane
    • came unglued and
    • destroyed paper airplane
    • proceeded to recreate
    • said paper airplane
    • played in the sink until chased
    • from the bathroom
    • played outside
    • played t-ball

It was a very eventful day and he was totally cracking me up the whole time. Please note the way "yummy:food:restaurant" is written. He has trouble remembering to leave space between his words and has started to put the colon's there instead. I think it is very cute.

Enjoy the Journey!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment