Tuesday, May 20, 2008

What's Up?

I realize it's been a while. I've been wandering. I went to PTA convention... it was boring, but the company was fun and the key-note speaker was a riot. Shannon Hale (author of Goose Girl and a few other books on my list). Definately a highlight of the trip. Glad to be home, having a hard time getting back into the swing. *B* had my house torn apart when I got here. He had good intentions, but... well, my house is torn apart. Sadly, all of the things that need homes are mine and it's stuff I'm not ready to deal with right now. Put it back in the storage room! There is no longer a storage room. It has become the food storage room. The once was craft room is now the baby room and I have no place to hide my junk. It's really very sad. Something good of it all... I found the notebooks I made for the boys and can start transcribing all of the scraps of paper I have around with funny things they say and do. I've actually gotten started on that. Last night I copied all of the, "took first step" type notes from the five calendars that have been on my book shelf and I tossed the calendars. Just need to keep going. Someday I will also do something bigger and better. I will make a book for them to look at and enjoy. I will. I found this for those of you that want to join in the twenty-five project. That's this Sunday you know. If you need a little more direction/focus you could choose a color and just shoot things of that color. Hula-Seventy did it for a week. You could just choose your favorite. Here are some examples from her Pink/Red Thursday:
If you'd like to! If you do it make sure you document what it is and why it's important. You know, it's the story too! Let me know so I can be proud of you!
Enjoy the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment