Monday, March 24, 2008

I Tag You All!

I was tagged awhile back and I've been saving this for a day like today. I thought the questions were fun and memory provoking. That is always important. I forget more about my life every stinking day! 10 years ago I had just arrived in Bolivia as a new missionary. I cried almost every night because it was nothing like it was supposed to be. 5 Things on my to-do list today:
  1. clean my house
  2. clean my house
  3. clean my house
  4. clean my house
  5. clean my house

I try to keep my to-do lists pretty simple, because when I end up reading on the couch as opposed to completing everything on my list it isn't such a big deal!

5 snacks I enjoy:

  1. Whopper with cheese, no onion, extra pickle (though not a snack).
  2. PB & J
  3. I've been craving Reese's pieces lately but have yet to enjoy them... in my head they're my favorite right now.
  4. I love vanilla wafers with peanut butter, but again, haven't had that for a long time.
  5. I also love Caramello's dipped in peanut butter and haven't enjoyed that for a long time either.
  6. I have been sneaking spoonful's of peanut butter lately too... the baby must like peanut butter.

If I suddenly became a billionaire I would finish our house the way I dream it will be. I would invest the rest of the money so I could spend the yuckiest parts of the year traveling the world for the rest of my life.

5 places I've lived:

  1. Bunkerville
  2. Ephraim
  3. Bolivia (El Alto, Oruro, Cobija)
  4. Cedar City
  5. Saint George

5 jobs I've had:

  1. Bagger at the grocery store.
  2. Baskin Robbins
  3. Lifeguard at the Casa Blanca
  4. Security Guard at the Oasis
  5. Convergy's

5 things you don't know about me:

  1. I am uber-paranoid and have flashes of myself getting killed in random situations.
  2. I almost agreed to marry a guy who had another girl on the side and was expecting a baby with her.
  3. I can't remember ever being asked out on a date... unless you count my "friend" *B* telling me he was taking me out for my birthday.
  4. I have eaten a guinnea pig... and I liked it.
  5. I swallowed a live goldfish at our wedding luncheon.

Seriously, I tag you all. I read a blog a while back (can't remember who's...probably Ali Edwards) she tagged Oprah, and a whole bunch of other really interesting people. I think you're interesting. Mostly, I think it's important to think about things other than what we have to... on occasion!

Enjoy the Journey!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I learned a lot about you reading this tag. And you are the first person to respond to my first tag. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a live gold fish. I'm feeling more sick than I was five minutes ago. And a guinea pig! AHHHHH! I think you ought to post that story. I too learned a lot. Thanks for sharing, and I will get to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished doing my tag. You can read it when you get the chance. It was fun to read yours!

    ReplyDelete