Monday, March 10, 2008

And The Winner Is...

Maria with 8 1/2 points (and you said you never win anything... this is the 2nd contest you've won)! I gave you a week and you were all very good with your answers. Here are the correct answers:
  1. This is my (3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th) pregnancy.
  2. *I* hopes the baby is a girl and wants to name her (Jane, Abbi, Bea, Lisa).
  3. In the beginning the smell of (fish, garlic, hamburger, onion) made me sick.
  4. I pee in my pants every time I (run, laugh, sneeze, play basketball - yes, I've been playing basketball with our wards women's team. Thankfully, it's finally over!).
  5. I am craving (Reese's pieces, pickles, Moose Tracks ice cream, lemon pie).
  6. As of tomorrow I am (20, 23, 26, 29) weeks along.
  7. *A* hopes the baby is a girl and wants to name her (Megan, Emma, Lia, Anna)
  8. My current favorite food is a B.K. Whopper with (cheese, no onion, extra pickle, all of the above)
  9. *B* hopes we have a (girl, boy)
  10. What do you think we should name our baby? I gave 1/2 a point for each criteria you met from the options we are considering... Names that start with a vowel, names with double letters, Scripture names. Those of you who came up with multiple names scored big here.

So, congratulations Maria! You win a cute headband that looks something like this... but not exactly. I've been experimenting with baby headbands and they work just as well on big people. Maybe Morgan and Camille will get one too!

Thanks for playing everyone! I thought it was a lot of fun and I hope you did too!

Enjoy the Journey!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't get in on the contest, but I'm really impressed with the winners prize. You make those? Wow, I hope your selling them. They are darling. Thanks for inviting me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, lucky me! Maybe I need to hit the slots when we are in Vegas. I have been lucky lately. CUTE headband.

    ReplyDelete