Thursday, January 31, 2008

I'm Having a Party

I know, I've said it over and over... I hate parties and I know you all feel the same way, but I went to this book party thinking I could buy a cheap book and be done but there were only two other people there and I felt bad and... So, since I didn't have the money I would have liked to spend to help her have a great party I signed up to host a party instead (I would have had to spend $100+ to match what signing up for a party did). I know... stinking bleeding heart. Sometimes I really wish I had a spine! Basically, please don't feel obligated, but if you'd like to here is the link to my online show (you are also invited to the actual party if you'd like to come... Tues, Feb. 12th at 7:00 p.m. @ my house). If the link doesn't work go to: www. ubah.com/b2711 and click on the flashing "enter bookstore here" button and then look at the "Active eShows" list on the right side. My name is there... just click on it... you can browse and dream and shop to your hearts content. I don't know if you've heard of Usborne Books before, but they are nice books. Pricey, but nice. Something I learned at the party is that the books have a lifetime warranty... no matter what your kids do to them you can get them replaced for half-price. That's not t0o bad. Anyhow, you know me and my love for books. I wish books were free. I think they should be. I think the library should carry all of the cool books I saw (and wanted to get my guys) in the stinking catalog. Yep, that about sums it up! Enjoy the Journey!

3 comments:

  1. How cool! I love usborne books. I bought Carson and Emery a few for Christmas. I will have to try the link and pick out a few for Carson's b-day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm planning on coming! No guarantee I'll have money to buy anything, though. Sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to come to your party but I will have to settle with ordering some books online. Thanks for the invite.

    ReplyDelete