Saturday, November 24, 2007
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Friday, November 16, 2007
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
- Do less.
- Attend the temple monthly.
- Study diligently.
- Pray earnestly.
- Serve willingly.
- Ponder daily the question, "Have I seen the hand of God reaching out to touch our family today?”
- Write it down .
- Don’t leave for tomorrow what you can do today .
- Embrace being a nurturer.
- Get rid of my clutter.
- Paint a picture.
- Frame it.
- Hang it in my house.
- Take a photograph every day.
- Display pictures of my family.
- Re-paint the upstairs bathroom.
- Run in the New Year midnight run.
- Take the boys to Sea World.
- Go to a Farmer’s Market.
- Make a collage/scrapbook page per week.
- Weekly Yoga class.
- Perfect a whole wheat waffle/pancake recipe.
- Make my own Pesto.
- Put up all of my Christmas trees before Dec. 1.
- Get our year supply caught up.
- Make out at the lake.
- Chalk paint on the sidewalk with the boys.
- Write down the stories of my life.
- Lose 31 lbs.
- Enjoy the journey.
Monday, November 5, 2007
- When I upload my photos I always use "none" and "large" options.
- After they're loaded I move them around and resize them until they fit like I want them to. It usually takes a few edits, but it's worth it.
- When they're grouped like I want them I highlight the whole grouping and center them using the "align center" command in the tool bar.
Sounds easy? It is, but it will take a little time to get it just right. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.
Oh yes, something to keep in mind. I usually add my photos very last because when I tried putting them in the space I wanted while still typing it messed up my paragraph spacing (there wasn't any!). Adding the photos last seemed to fix that.