Tuesday, August 23, 2011

2.for.Tuesday


one: This man and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary last month. I figured it's about time he get his photo featured. Though looking over my shoulder he did mention the fact that he didn't give me permission to plaster his face over the world wide web. So there you go.




two: This quote. I love it. This project is going in the boys room. Hoping the words will inspire. Thought leads to action and all that.


ps. the template I used for the anniversary is the free template over at JS for Template Tuesday today [Template Tuesday #30].

pps. click images for product links.

3 comments:

  1. 10 years? Wow, that went fast. I like your page. I am so glad that you are making all of these great pages. You do such an amazing job, and I bet you will be so glad in years to come that you have done it. See you at the cabin?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we'll be there. We'll be late though. It's my Grandpa's birthday Saturday morning and apparently our attendance is mandatory. I do, however, still need to find someone to teach for me. They went and shuffled the lessons because of an impromptu Stake Conference. When she told me it didn't even occur to me that it was Labor Day weekend she was talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore the quote! I could use one in each room of our house. For me today especially. I've had the grumps something fierce. Cleaning the laundry room didn't help. …And my man is opposite - wonders why I don't talk about him as much as I could. just kidding. ;)

    ReplyDelete