Tuesday, August 9, 2011

2.for.Tuesday




one: winner winner chicken dinner. A few weeks ago I offered a prize to anyone + everyone who knew the answer to a question. Today I finally made good on one of those prizes. I can't decide which I like better [the frame isn't part of it, I just needed to distinguish the borders]...



two: beach hat. for a beach bum. We're heading to Oceanside next month and I've had this cute little hat on the favorites bar for a bit too long now. Time to make it happen [it's rated as easy - we'll see]. I'm wondering how it would be with raffia?  Definitely more beachy + hopefully more flopsy. I'm looking for a bit of flopsy.

3 comments:

  1. I like the one on the top...did you paint those???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. I painted them. Well, except for the glitter on the bottom one. I like the top one better too, but I had to add the glitter. It was a glitter giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both Mandi!! And I need to do some talkin' with my seriously busy hunny (football season+radio coverage= way too busy) - there's got to be a way to get it up in my header without too much trouble. ;) Maybe I'll even give it a go… p.s. That hat is so fun!

    ReplyDelete