Tuesday, August 24, 2010

2.for.Tuesday

It's been one of those days. One of those days when everything she does drives me nuts. Everything. Oh, but it looks so sweet in photos. So that's what you get. The photos. Because all little girls should be sweet. Wouldn't you agree?
one: she kept telling me, "Baby stinky." I had no reason to believe that she would try to remedy the situation. No reason to believe that it would take near a whole box of wipes. No reason to do anything other than grab the camera and take a photo.
two: he was so happy there on the floor. I think he may have actually fallen asleep. I always wonder why she can't leave him alone when he's giving me a few minutes respite. But she just can't seem to stay away. He must call out to her in some sweet little baby voice... "hey you. Girl. come over here and see how close you can get without actually smooshing me. See how many times you can pat my head without actually making me cry. See if you can wrap your arm around me with out choking me." Really. I think he might actually be saying that. Because that's what she does. And she looks so sweet doing it. If only she would have fallen asleep there next to him. That would have made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment