Thursday, November 6, 2008

San Diego

I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head around life right now, but I promised so you got it! I've been meaning to change my banner for a while now, so that's what I did... with photos from San Diego. Jessica Sprague (same person who is doing the class on my to-do list... and hopefully yours too. After all, it is free)... Anyway, she has a fun (and free) template download for photoshop here. Just choose your photos and "wrap" them around the gray boxes using ctrl-g. I cropped it to get my banner. That's two things off my to-do list. Good job me! Photo info (left to right): *I* with the Belugas, Mr. Stand-on-One-Leg, *A* with a starfish, *A* loves the zoo, *I* nose to nose with an orangutan, *I* trying to pet the dolphin, Grandma petting the dolphin. I realize the crop cut out too much of the starfish picture, but that's just how it is. The girl is howling and I don't have time to fix it right now. I'll add that to the list. More to come eventually... Enjoy the Journey

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I bet you guys had so much fun! Ammon's face in that middle picture is so cute. He looks like he was eating it all up. I like your banner. My mom told me the other day that my blog looked a little "boring". I guess I need to do something cute like this. Is your little one getting any easier as time goes on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative! I love it! I think just that says a lot about your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i seriously love it...someday I will get you to teach me photoshop. I looks like you had an amazing trip.

    ReplyDelete