Tuesday, November 18, 2008

2.for.Tuesday

In an attempt to be more present here I've decided to implement a couple of new things that will encourage me to post something even though I feel blah about life at the moment. So, without further adieu, I give you 2.for.Tuesday. This post will contain two things that I think are super cool that I found on the world wide web. Enjoy!

one: On my list this year is to send 13 Christmas Cards. I try to set the bar low so that I don't feel overwhelmed and then when I go above and beyond the goal I get that boost of, "Hey, I'm pretty darn cool! Good job me!" ... Anyway, let me introduce you to Cheeky Magpie and her outrageous Christmas card:

I think I'll make a few for Grandpas and Grandmas and I think I'll make one to give away. It's a give-away people! So, if you'd like to get a "special" Christmas card from me leave a comment. Now go visit Cheeky Magpie and download your free template (make sure you read the daily post too... It sounds like I wrote it myself)!
two: I love office supplies. I love back to school. I love me a clean piece of paper and a freshly sharpened pencil. With that said, I also love systems. I think them up and borrow them from others. Somewhere there is a system that will work for me even after the novelty wears off. Here's a super cute idea that could be a system or could just be super cute:


It's from Design*Sponge. You can get the instructions and a template for the letters from the link. Look around a bit while you're there. Lots of fun and some really crazy stuff (one I am saving for a rainy day to share)!
Have fun and enjoy the journey!

3 comments:

  1. Put me on the list. I want a Christmas card! I like your posts. They are fun. I need to get going on mine. I need some inspiration like you have found. It is easier when you have a topic to write about I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes I too would like a card. Your so creative. I saw one of your name creations last night at Melissa's. Oh my gosh, so cute! You are sooo ultra talented, its not fair that so much talent got put into one body. We missed you last night! Hope your feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a Christmas card from you! I think they're super cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete