Friday, October 14, 2011

Girl Friday



This girl knows what she wants. And she's got the fashion thing down. Three things to remember: Pink is pretty. Princess = perfect. A tutu makes everything better. Even pajamas.

This momma is going shopping today. Normally this doesn't go so well [possibly the problem is that these jeans look like they fit my nine year old son]. I'm thinking that if I go in with a plan it will be more enjoyable. But I could be wrong. Here's to hoping.

Source: polyvore.com via Lisa on Pinterest




  



I always feel self-conscious when I dress up. I guess accessorizing the jeans + t-shirts is a nice place to start. And I do wish those boots had a bit of a heel.

3 comments:

  1. cute outfits but a really cute girl friday. she is a fun one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, she is cute. But this week was a nightmare. I kept thinking, "I hope she didn't whine this much for Grandpa + Grandma." And then I decided that she was whining at me because she was spoiled at Grandpa + Grandmas! :)

    Thanks for keeping them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the style of your outfits. I think I even have them pinned on my pinterest!

    ReplyDelete