Friday, September 30, 2011

Seriously Behind

This is going to be one huge round up of projects. Huge [I didn't realize I was so far behind. Not as far behind as I originally thought. Thank heavens]! If it's not your thing, that's too bad. I sure had fun making them!


This is a party in a box. A birthday party to be exact. I revisited the party popper idea from a few months ago. I always wonder if they actually pop like they're supposed to. *B* was getting really irritated with me because I kept popping them off and he kept having to reset them. Not to mention the confetti I was getting everywhere. I don't know what his deal was. He understands prototypes ;). After all, I had changed the confetti I used and needed to make sure it wasn't too heavy. A few different times. I seriously get the biggest kick out of them. They make me happy.


This is the label for said party in a box.  It's always really exciting to get a sneak preview of  fun contents with a pretty package label. I have happy mail aspirations.




Because of my happy mail aspirations I started working on a postcard pack with quotes and words of encouragement instead of photos. I have been really inspired lately by words and the different and wonderful ways people are putting them together. I love postcards. I love that every person who touches it from here to there gets the message. Which is why I thought word art was perfect for this sort of thing [and just in case you were wondering it was the purple card letter cutting that led to the previously mentioned hair cutting]. As I was formatting the postcards for printing I realized that if I just dropped in a photo and some journaling I would have some pretty cute layouts. Sweet! Bonus pages.



And just a little peek at the postcards. All cut out and tied up with a ribbon. Way to much fun. Now... who to send them to?

The end. For now.



5 comments:

  1. I thought the birthday box was a fantastic present, btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love them all!! sweet bonus there on the pages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you liked it :).

    Did the poppers pop? Are you one of those people who refuse to pop them off just because you know what's inside? That would be a tragedy. Though I would understand ;).

    ReplyDelete
  4. We popped them! We loved them. They made a joyful mess all over the floor that Titine maybe wasn't so happy about and then we spent ten minutes trying to figure out if it was possible to make them functional again. It was an awesome present. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! And it is possible... did you figure it out?

    ReplyDelete