Friday, July 8, 2011

Girl Friday

Yesterday my friend Cannwin posted a list. And you all know how much I love lists. Then I got an e-mail from BPC [Big Picture Classes] with a great "I" list. And the boys are currently working a list. Hmm. I think the universe is telling me it's time for another list :). Like I need an excuse. Here goes:

I was not going to post today.

I am going to the dentist.

I think I should take better care of my teeth so I don't have to make special trips to fix problems.

I wonder if that protective mouthwash really works...

I wish I could snap my fingers and have everything fly to it's place [like Mary Poppins].

I save everything. It's annoying. And counterproductive to my organizing wishes.

I always sit things down on the nearest surface and forget about them.

I can't imagine living in a clutter free home.

I believe it's possible

I promise to make more of an effort.


      

photos credits: Better Homes & Gardens and Martha Stewart Living

I love the look of a clutter free home.

I do.

2 comments:

  1. I know all about teeth problems. Everytime I get pregnant I end up losing a tooth. The only root canal I've ever had was done while I was pregnant with my 3rd child.

    I'm also terribly clumsy when I'm pregnant... ::sigh::

    I love the looks of clutter free homes too. So, what happens is I can make my home relatively clutter free, but my bedroom is another story entirely. :(

    Since i know you're resisting, I won't judge you if you don't go there but here's my Pinterest board for the things I like in a home---http://pinterest.com/cannwin/for-the-home/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, I've seen your pinterest. I'm resisting getting my own. I'm going to lose that battle though. My favorite program on my computer is something called portfolio and it's so full I think it's bogging down my computer. It's almost exactly like pinterest except pinterest can be prettied up and shared with others. Downside to pinterest would be that I couldn't access it at the cabin and I do a lot of projecting at the cabin. It would be nice to have that ready reference. I guess I could just plan ahead better though...

    ReplyDelete