Tuesday, July 12, 2011

2.for.Tuesday


one: Nine Already? Cosmo Cricket has a new line out called Salt Air. It's pretty fun! Since *I* got a fish for his birthday I decided to use it to do a page about his birthday. Not that you can really tell it's about his birthday, but that's how I do things. That little ticket on the right is his party invite [we took a bunch of kids to see Rio at the dollar flick so it's a movie ticket - the template is in the box. You're welcome!] and of course, the fish. I made the line and the clips were extracted from a photo. And, yes, I'm obviously still the white paint lady. Maybe I will always be. I like it alot.

two: glitter. Thanks to my friend Cannwin.

ps. The Man doesn't think it really looks like glitter.  :(

pps. know where "cue the sparkle" comes from? I'll make you a customized sparkle element of your choice if you can guess right! After I wrote that *I* said I had to change the color of the glitter. He thought the green glitter was for him since it's his favorite color.

ppps. If necessary, I may limit the number of elements and do a random drawing to choose a few winners. I don't forsee that happening, but you never know.

4 comments:

  1. So sad that I know this. Super Why. But I don't think I need anything sparkly, because I have no clue how to use it! I am sure it would be better used by someone who knows how to use all of the cute things that you make. How did your boy get to be nine? Crazy!!! Very cute page though. And very cute boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I had to repeat it five billion times and then dig through Google to "remember" though. :P (It's S______ W______ - do you want me to spill it, or let others guess???? ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I forgot to mention that you can feel free to give me your guesses. I won't post the comments for a few days yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, it looks like sparkles to me. :)

    ReplyDelete