Wednesday, November 10, 2010

It's About That Time Again

I've been looking over my list. Seeing what I can cross off. Making exceptions. Giving myself a little slack. It's all good you know. No pressure when it comes to the list. That's what I tell myself. So, here it is. The official List of 33. I'm calling it good enough. I also added a few things I accomplished that weren't on the list. They more than make up for the things I never got around to.
  1. expand my bookshelf
  2. write a sentence a day
  3. make a mix tape
  4. paint tiny art
  5. capture me
  6. save 33 x $10 in an envelope
  7. do something for someone they can't do themselves
  8. try new recipes
  9. feed people not living in my home
  10. do a photo transfer with acetone I'm counting this as done. I followed the instructions but wasn't successful. Trying it was the point I think.
  11. shoot ttv
  12. get garden boots
  13. take a dance class Zumba anyone?
  14. embroider something Initials on a scripture bag weren't necessarily what I had in mind, but whatever.
  15. take back the bookcase does covering it up count?
  16. get photos taken in a photobooth [anybody know where I can find a photobooth?]
  17. make + send postcards
  18. learn to play lucky penny
  19. get a photo gallery wrapped
  20. spend a weekend w/B [and only B] I'm counting this too. Even though we had the baby with us. Should've done it before the baby was born...
  21. make a baby book the book is made. It's just lacking the little details... like photos + words.
  22. do random acts of kindness
  23. explore the antique shop on the outskirts of Cedar.
  24. make an artsy family video [anybody know how to do this?]
  25. plant flowers
  26. print photos
  27. dress up. be brave
  28. re-cover throw pillows
  29. make a quilt
  30. alter a shirt Percy Jackson's camp halfblood shirt will have to do.
  31. go on a photo walk
  32. save 33 lists Igot really close.
  33. revisit "Encyclopedia of an Ordinary Life"
Things I did that were not on the list: Added another little person to our family Made new friends Reconnected with old friends Made scripture bags Made a doll bottled lots of soup bottled some salsa Made apple pie Learned to make bread Made lots of pizza Made calzones too. Made [and enjoying very much] homemade yogurt Practiced saying no. Became a teacher Finished the happy banner + hung it up Enjoyed the happy baner every day since. Wondered if *B* would like me to take down the happy banner Made juice - lots and lots of juice Made pumpkin muffins Converted entirely to whole wheat pancakes Reminded myself how to crochet Crocheted a few baby bear hats + one large bear hat Crocheted a hair bow Planted a garden Pulled lots of weeds with a very large belly in the way Made the JS Creative Team Sold a few pieces of art Made a few sets of baby legs Played volleyball anyone else have something to add to my list?

3 comments:

  1. Dang, I missed your big day. Happy late B-day! I am excited for you accomplishing so much of your list. You have done a lot this year- lots of wonderful things. Way to go! Are you making a list of 34 things? I am enjoying your pages that you are doing. They are beautiful. It is fun to see your stuff on her website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a photo booth at Smeeks - a really super fun candy store - but you have to come to phoenix...no pressure...but they give you duplicates too...again...no pressure...it's a really fabulous store. As is Paris Envy, Rust & Roses, Melrose Vintage, Cucumbers...but seriously...no pressure. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Made a bunch of incredible layouts? You are awesome..

    ReplyDelete