Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy Digi Day!

There's a free [yes, you read that right F.R.E.E.] Photoshop Friday up at Jessica Sprague. It's free all weekend. I made this page using the template that comes with the "justified titles" tutorial. I did, however, change out the papers + some elements to coordinate better with my photo/theme, but as a whole I left the template as-is. It's a pretty cool one]. So, not only do you get a free template, but this is your opportunity to see what Photoshop Friday is all about and to finally find out for yourselves how amazing Jessica is. She is a master teacher. You can't get it wrong with her. Really. So seriously. It's free. What are you waiting for?
What was that? Did I hear you say you don't have Photoshop? Sheesh! It must be your lucky day! ...Photoshop! GET YOUR PHOTOSHOP HERE! [It's a free 30 day trial + I recommend going with Elements].
Products used: Photoshop Friday Episode 25 Sweet Summertime Paper Pack 1 Teen Album Add-On Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment