Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Needed:

vacation home for one very very rambunctious little girl. I promise that she will not leave a single surface free of one thing or another... including but not limited to paint, syrup, honey, pencil, pen, marker, poop, Vaseline, lipstick, etc. You get the point. It will only be for a couple of weeks... Anybody? I knew when I was refilling the honey bear that it was a bad idea to let her watch me. Bad idea. I'm sure you've guessed what happened next time I was confined to a space. Sadly, this story involves not the honey bear, but the refill bottle and unfortunately the couch was targeted again. And the toilet and bathroom counters [because she did try to clean her hands at one point] and random drops and drips on the carpet and floor in between. I think I'm far too distracted right now... Am I being overly ambitious with my super secret project? Argh.

3 comments:

  1. oooooh - so sorry. I'll take her :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only it were that easy, dear sister of mine. Thanks though. I would totally let you if you lived closer.

    What do you think of those chins she's sporting? Awesome, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, no...I've seen what she can do with lipstick and can only imagine honey! It is definitely a good thing she is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete