Monday, October 4, 2010

Mandi Makes

It's October nd that means Halloween parties for room moms. I had a request to re-share my Halloween Ghoulies game [aka cooties] to the box. You can get it here. Having played this game with kindergarten aged children I would either explain before starting play that there are only these features available and that it's okay if their pumpkin is a mix-and -match kind of pumpkin. In fact, it might be a good idea for you put together a very random sampler pumpkin. So they know it's okay. Because, honestly, it's either that or have enough of each feature that they could all make pirate pumpkins if they wanted to [the eye patch was very popular last year]. That was the only trouble we had with the game itself. If you're a little rusty on your cooties skills you can get the instructions from my original post here. There is also a link to a coffin from Martha if you're interested in that. Tomorrow I will try to share a post of what you can do with that if you want to make your life a little bit more complicated but at the same time save yourself some money. If you're in the room mom Halloween game business that is.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Mandi! I'm the room mom for my boy's 4th grade class this year. I downloaded your fun game and am going to adapt it a tad. I'm thinking a few "grown-up" accessories might be in order. i.e. an i-pod hmmm, build-your-own costumes for the pumpkins would be fun too. Feathers, button, glitter - ack, I better stop before the teacher hates me. :) Thank you for the inspiration and drawings!

    ReplyDelete