Monday, October 11, 2010

Monday Monday

So, yesterday was 10.10.10 and I tried and tried to think of something fun to do to commemorate the occasion. The boys even wanted to play along. That's as far as that went. Today I decided to celebrate late with three lists of 10. Here you go: 10 things I did on 10.10.10
  1. washed my hair
  2. wore mascara
  3. arrived late to church
  4. looked up to see Elder Holland sitting on the stand
  5. decided our family should just have a bench in the hallway so as not to be so disruptive in our comings and goings [late + girl to the potty + diaper changes + feeding + crying, etc]
  6. gave assurance to a new mom
  7. taught a lesson on repentance
  8. cut out bats
  9. supervised a bat painting session
  10. took a picture of the little man so I can finally get thank you cards printed

10 surfaces with paint on them:

  1. her hands
  2. her feet
  3. her legs
  4. her hair
  5. my hair
  6. the wood floor
  7. the carpet
  8. the couch
  9. the toilet
  10. the bathroom counter + faucet + hand towel

10 things I'm thankful for:

  1. little people
  2. who want to do crafts
  3. happy singing
  4. good nights sleep
  5. understanding husbands
  6. PBS Kids
  7. "gum bears"
  8. clean panties
  9. breezy windows
  10. baby swings

I had considered doing a photo walk of 10 things I'm grateful for, but I'm to lazy busy to even put much thought into that [honestly, the only reason I even posted this is because I started it while nursing and now I'm typing without looking at the screen because the girl is sitting on the table right in front of me. I guess she needs some love]. Today I am way behind on my super secret project. Way behind

Off to make lunch.

3 comments:

  1. Fun lists Mandi! Keep going... You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, Mandi! You're a great writer!

    I'm thankful for PBS kids, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving this!! I am one of those moms who are thankful for clean panties too.

    ReplyDelete