Thursday, September 24, 2009

Little Green Notebook

So, I've tossed recycled nearly everything in this little green notebook sitting next to me. The last order of business is to let go of the things I don't think I can let go of! Here we go... A few random photoshop tips:
  1. Justify journaling in a text box >>> [shift] + [ctrl] + [j]
  2. To move a group of items with out flattening the image >>> hold down [shift] and click on other items in layer menu
  3. to change a GIF to a JPG >>> in menu bar - image > mode > RGB color

Yummy Chai recipe:

  • 1 1/2" slices fresh ginger x 4
  • 2" cinnamon stick x 1
  • 4 whole cloves
  • 1/4 tsp cardamom
  • dash of nutmeg
  • 2" strip orange rind
  • 1/2 vanilla pod split + seeded
  • 2 c. water
  • bring to boil
  • pour through strainer into another pan
  • add 2 c. milk
  • heat + repeat [you can reuse the seasonings]

**I love this to make hot chocolate too**

There's a few "to-do" items in my notebook, but I promised to only share what I am doing/have done here so now I'm off to start a private to-do blog!

Enjoy the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment